Call our 24/7
Crisis Line at
Our goal is to help families through difficult times by providing nurturing care and respite for their children. This allows the parents time and rest to get the help they need.
We also provide referrals to other resources to help parents overcome their crisis.
We believe that asking for help is a sign of strength. We encourage all families/caregivers to call us when they feel they have no where else to turn.
We believe it takes a village to raise a child and we are here to help you.
Please call us if you need help or scroll to the bottom for other emergency phone numbers in Saskatoon.
How We Help
- Open 24/7
- 24 hour crisis line
- Free services
- Emergency short term childcare for age birth - 12 years of age
- Childcare provided by trained staff who strive to provide fun-filled excellent childcare.
- Referrals to other agencies
- Confidential help in a a non-judgemental atmosphere.
When To Call
- Anytime you feel parenting is feeling impossible and you are at wits end
- Exhausted by child's behaviours
- Feeling you may hurt your child
- Health crisis by your self or someone in your family
- Feeling depressed, down, sad, experiencing anxiety and mental health wellness issues
- Postpartum depression
- Marital and relationship conflict
- Domestic violence
- Sexual assault
- Housing crisis
- Grief/loss or funeral of a loved one
Your reason may not be found above. Many people experience different things and your situation may be unique. Please call us to seek support and see if we are able to help you.
Financial assistance: 306.933.5960
Child and Family Services: 306.933.5961
MD Ambulance: 9-1-1
Sask. Poison Centre:
Includes one of our three hospitals in Saskatoon:
Royal University Hospital
St. Paul's Hospital